the poison for kuzco.
the poison chosen especially to kill kuzco.
10 reasons why my brother is an inconsiderate asshole.
- When he makes food, he never asks if anyone else wants some, he just cooks it for himself without saying anything. And if you catch him while he is in the middle of cooking, he’ll just say that he’ll leave the stove on so you can make it yourself.
- He plays music/games really loudly, with his door open. Oh, and did i mention he has a subwoofer, so not only can you hear the music, but you can feel it as well. And he does this at like 5am. And if you ask him to turn it down, he will turn it just the tiniest smidgeon and act like he is suffering to death.
- He’s currently downloading something, and using so much bandwith, to refresh facebook takes a good 30 seconds. And even then sometimes not all the images will load.
- He’s older then me, AND we’re korean, but he never buys me dinner, or anything for that matter. The few times we did go out together he made me pay by myself. He doesn’t have to pay for me everytime, but at least once would be nice. Even when he was a manager at starbucks, and worked a ton of overtime, I never even got so much as MCDonalds.
- He brings his girlfriend to sleep over at our house. Did I mention we live with our parents?
- He always brings food/drinks to his room, but never takes them down, so the dishes just build up in there until we have to go and get them because there are none for us to use.
- He never cleans up after himself. He’ll make a huge mess be it in the kitchen, or if he buys stuff he will just leave the bags/wrappers on the living room floor and not pick it up.
- My family has really differing schedules, so us being home at the same time during the day is something that usually only happens like once or twice a month. So if it’s someones birthday month, we usually take that chance to go out and eat. But he will tell my parents hhttp://assets.tumblr.com/images/logo.png?alpha&6e doesn’t want to go because he is still hungover from a night of drinking.
- My parents wanted to go on a 1n2d vacation to VA. It’s like 2.5 hrs away. We haven’t taken a family vacation (even a short one like this) in like 7-8 years. He wouldn’t go because it was “too long of a drive”. But he’s willing to drive even farther then that to see his ex-gf.
- He always wears my clothes, eats my food, and freely uses my stuff. Tearing up my room and making a huge mess if he can’t find it. But I so much as touch something of his, and he gets pissed.